Engineering Manager - Reliability
Company: II-VI Incorporated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
II-VI Incorporated provides a comprehensive career development
platform within an environment that challenges employees to perform
at their best, while rewarding excellence and hard-work through a
competitive compensation program. It's an exciting opportunity to
work for a company that offers stability, longevity and growth.
Come Join Us!
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead reliability engineers, technicians, and operators in
reliability analysis and stress testing in a factory setting
- Communication with management and customer regarding
- Ensure development and execution of qualification plans for new
products and technologies
- Run the reliability that that conducts life testing, applying
stresses of high temperature, high humidity or temperature cycling;
to conduct electrical and optical testing
- Coordinate with FA Lab, obtain results, and interpret their
significance to the related experiments.
- Ensure timely completion of the qualification and rel studies,
reaching accurate conclusions and communicating the results.
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and
- Manage and supervise staff of engineers, technicians and
operators, including performance reviews and maintaining
- 5+ years of relevant experience in these areas:
- Development and engineering of semiconductor optoelectronic
- Analyzing reliability data
- Qualifying semiconductor, optoelectronic or related products to
documented standards and generating reports of results
- Planning & execution of physical experiments and analysis of
results, including DOE
- Statistical analysis of data, such as SPC and setting of
- Interactions with Customers or Suppliers
Bachelors' degree with ASQ
- Reliability Modelling
- Data Analysis
- Accelerated Stress Testing Methods
We offer an attractive salary and an excellent benefits package
designed to attract and retain individuals willing to accept the
challenge and risk associated with being part of a successful
company. Our benefits include a company-wide bonus incentive
program, medical, dental and vision insurances, 401K program with a
substantial match, profit sharing program, tuition reimbursement,
life insurance, vacation and personal time, paid holidays, stock
purchase program, computer purchase program and more.
Note to recruiters and employment agencies: We will not pay for
unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies unless
we have a signed agreement and have required assistance, in
writing, for a specific opening.
II-VI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: II-VI Incorporated, Allen , Engineering Manager - Reliability, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!