4201 S Highway 75, Sherman, Texas 75090
8hr-2nd Shift (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at
all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for
decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture
of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The PET/Injection Machine Operator will operate machinery to
produce pre-forms and/or PET bottles. The PET/Injection Machine
Operator is also responsible for following our company's Good
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and
with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory
- Operate an injection molding machine in order to shape
- Monitor production process and downstream equipment and makes
process adjustments when needed.
- Verify pre-form attributes with the use of statistical process
- Make adjustments to processes and makes quality assurance
testing using laboratory equipment.
- Adjust machine settings to according to product
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic mechanical and process
- Perform maintenance on equipment.
- Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process
- Repair or replace pneumatic and hydraulic lines.
- Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment
- Train PET/Injection Machine operators.
- Prepare & document daily production reports, including rejects,
regrinds, line efficiencies and other.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- AS degree is preferred.
- Formal education in: Prefer an apprenticeship and/or formal
training in the area of specialty.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource - Our
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a
competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to
medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation
days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities,
bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions,
Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs
and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual