Company: Flatiron Construction Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Thank you for your interest in Flatiron! Please make sure you
visit our Ladonia Office.
Employment applications will be available at the front and a
drop box will be available in the lobby for you to submit your
application. Our office is located at 9110 SH 34 Ladonia, TX. We
look forward to reviewing your application!
Here is your opportunity to join Flatiron - one of North
America's most respected and fastest growing heavy civil
construction companies! We are actively recruiting for team members
to join us on our Lake Ralph Hall project.
What you will be doing
Drive, maneuver, or control the heavy machinery used to
construct roads and other structures
- Cleans and maintains equipment, making basic repairs as
- Moves levers, pushes pedals, or turn valves to control
equipment. Drives and maneuver equipment.
- Coordinates machine actions with crew members using hand or
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic
- Performs additional assignments per management's
What we are looking for
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with construction equipment preferred.
- NCCCO Certification required.
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Keywords: Flatiron Construction Corp., Allen , Crane Operator, Other , Commerce, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!