Machine Operator II Night Shift
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, were committed to more more customer
solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable
manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the
best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start
or develop your career with an emphasis on more of whats important
to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or
create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available*
($500 at 90-days, $500 at 6-Months)
- Responsible for inspection and general upkeep of the lift truck
- Inspects lift truck and completes the inspection report for
daily maintenance and safety purposes.
- Changes battery and cleans lift truck as needed.
- Pulls correct scrap foam material according to the particular
product being produced.
- Places the proper material on the conveyor as determined by the
production schedule and process flow.
- Maintains adequate amount of materials at the workstation at
all times to ensure an even flow through the granulating
- Operates granulator equipment and monitors the process to
ensure no contaminated material enters the equipment.
- Performs general housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and
safe working environment.
- Serves as a member of the Plant Emergency Response Team
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior experience operating a lift truck preferred.
- One year of related experience in a production
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in
accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Must be able to Read & Write English
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Able to work in extreme temperatures.
- Able to sit, stand, reach, bend, climb and twist without
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively
interact with employees in the immediate unit and in related
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating or maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
- Requires a high degree of mental and visual attention to
perform all tasks in a safe manner .
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that
creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces
around the world. Mohawks vertically integrated manufacturing and
distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the
production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and
vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded
products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the
marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction
requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the
industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC,
Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step.
During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an
American carpet manufacturer into the worlds largest flooring
company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe,
India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace
and a proud Drugs Dont Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Allen , Machine Operator II Night Shift, Other , Commerce, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!