Trimmer/Climber - Non-union
Company: Trees, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently seeking a EXPERIENCED AERIAL LIFT OPERATOR to
join our team.
- Operates operate heavy equipment such as
Bulldozers-Backhoes-Skid steers-Excavator-Loaders-Dump trucks,
Mowers and Stump grinders.
- Transport equipment to and from multi state job locations.
- Install and remove gates, fences, barb wire.
- Install and remove culverts, rocks and base.
- Works on spared rock and base by Highways, side roads and on
- Uses a chainsaw to cut brush, logs and stumps of larger
- Gathers brush and feed brush into wood chipper.
- Applies chemical herbicide to right-of-way, following brush
removal when (APP)
- Utilizes hose and spray nozzle from truck mounted spray
equipment which includes tank, pump, hose reel, 200 feet of inch
hose, or utilizes back-pack to treat remote areas.
- Services truck, chipper, and equipment, maintaining them in
neat, clean, and specified mechanical order.
- Assists senior spray person in mixing herbicide in holding
tank. When (APP)
- Works around hazardous equipment.
- Works around excessive noise from machines, chain saws, wood
chipper, with hearing protection.
- Works in all temperatures and weather and will be exposed to
nature, i.e., irritating plants, biting or stinging insects, dust,
- Works on unleveled ground.
- Works around falling limbs with protection.
Range of Motion
Hearing - Speech Range
Sense of Touch
Climbing On/Off Truck
Lifting up to 10 lbs
Lifting over 10 lbs to 50 lbs
Lifting up to 50 lbs
Rarely = less than 10%
Occasionally = up to 33%
Frequently = up to 66%
Continuously = 67% to 100%
Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of
the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Individuals with a disability who desire a reasonable accommodation
should contact the ADA Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext 1339.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose
Keywords: Trees, LLC, Allen , Trimmer/Climber - Non-union, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!