Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Under direction of the Maintenance Unit Leader, the
Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the effective execution
of all maintenance and assigned projects within the
In this role you will be responsible, to the Operations
Manager, for the efficient and effective use of all manpower and
other resources under incumbent's supervision. In order to
fulfill these responsibilities in the most effective manner,
incumbent is charged with developing the group of facility
technicians into a well-trained, committed and inspired
"maintenance team." In addition, the Supervisor provides the
equipment related expertise and technical guidance.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be
- Control of Job execution and quality.
- Identify and correct chronic and costly equipment problems,
eliminate repetitive failure.
- Technical advice to Operations management.
- Adapt and Monitor the Preventative and Predictive maintenance
program to ensure an effective and economically justified program
is in place.
- Review of planned job packages for completeness and
correctness, after which he/she makes any necessary adjustments and
ensures changes are entered into the SAP PM system.
- Ensures that no modification or change is made without a valid
- Request overtime approval when essential and makes overtime
- Ensures that technicians are given proper assignments at the
start of the shift and are sufficiently busy during the shift.
- Ensures job quality by frequently checking jobs that are in
- Confirms that technicians know what, how, why, where and when
of each job, thus providing opportunity for clarification.
- Coordinates maintenance between shifts.
- Assures that work in his/her shift is complete.
- Assures that the necessary corrective work orders stemming from
inspections have been initiated.
- Provides written feedback into SAP PM regarding follow-up
- Holds regular Safety meetings
- Controls absenteeism.
- Performs other maintenance/engineering related
tasks as assigned by the production manager or maintenance
- Initiates and follows-through on Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Provides prompt reliable maintenance service as identified by
the production manager.
- Manages labor time by minimizing overtime and keeping
maintenance utilization above 90%.
- Manufacturing issues need immediate, decisive, and accurate
resolution to ensure the safety, wholesomeness, and cost
effectiveness of our products.
- Line issues can become a severe challenge when dealing with
- A thorough understanding of every process and the effects it
may have to the product when functioning properly and improperly is
- This understanding, coupled with finely honed troubleshooting
skills, is required to successfully reach the solution in a timely
- It is a challenge for the plant to maintain proper
troubleshooting skills and familiarity with all equipment on the
- Training requirements and schedules were developed to provide
the essential machine knowledge for troubleshooting operational
- Maintenance supervision required to identify training needs for
their staff and ensure the ability to support the line during
We are looking for the following abilities and
- Minimum education required:
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor
of Science Degree.
- Will also consider someone with a HS Diploma/GED and 5+
years of related Maintenance experience in a manufacturing
- Education desired:
Technical Engineering degree: BSME, BSIT, or BSEE.
- Years of relevant experience:
2+ years of related
experience with a BA/BS degree or 5+ years of related Maintenance
experience, in lieu of degree, in a Manufacturing environment with
some supervisory experience or demonstrated leadership ability
required, preferably in a team-based organization.
- Allen Bradley PLC and electrical troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work any shift is essential to interface with
- Strong motivator.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to lead others.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Understands the proper use of the work order system.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Able to give orders and hold technicians accountable without
losing the technician.
- Monitors performance.
- 3rd Shift with hours of 10:00PM to 7:00AM | Sunday to
Thursday (Fri Sat off planned-Rotating off days).
- A portion of the job will be in a thermal production
environment; thus, the work may expose the employee to heat and hot
food products, coolers, and freezers requiring the use of personal
- Ability to walk/stand up at times for up to ¾ of the
- Physical ability to handle weights of up to approximately
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Allen , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!