Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Group Leader will be responsible for managing and improving
the results within area as needed to contribute to the overall
plant Compelling Business Need (CBN) and journey map.
In this role, you will manage the people, equipment, and
processes that come together to create a quality product. The
Group Leader will work to grow the capability of the people in
their area and will work to incorporate new reliability tools into
the current systems in a way that is meaningful and drives
improvement and produces extraordinary results.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be
- Team Development.
- Interface cross-functionally w/other departments.
- Ensures ALL shift documentation/communication is
- Lead shift team meeting – set shift direction.
- Manage/secure appropriate line staffing.
- Manage vacations and coverage for team.
- Owns shift KPI's for Area – Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Cost,
- Understands employee skill gaps and works with OE to reduce
- Responsible for first level of team conflict resolution.
- Initiates problem-solving at team level when it happens (5Y,
- Complete rounds to ensure equipment is running per design.
- Works with maintenance to coordinate help needed.
- Facilitate changeovers, turnarounds with plans and critiques
- Interfaces with Quality to hold product as appropriate.
- Provide input to BUL/HR regarding new hire evaluations.
- Review weekly schedule for opportunities – communicate to
- Full Kronos timekeeping responsibility for team
- Cross-functional operations experience with a strong
understanding of various plant functions.
- Experience and passion for introducing new techniques (i.e.,
change agent); strong leadership, communication, facilitation, and
interpersonal skills; strong analytical skills and problem-solving
skills; and promote Safety and Employee Relations.
- Involved in all activities: including daily management,
budgeting, strategic planning (as it pertains to the area), TDC
work, enabler planning.
- Interface with multiple functions within the plant, as well as
WHQ Engineering, Process & Maintenance, and Product
We are looking for the following abilities and
- Minimum education required:
Associates Degree and/or a combination of education and experience
or 3+ years operations supervision and leadership experience in a
- Education desired:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- Years of relevant experience:
0 years if Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ if Associates Degree, or 5-7
years in lieu of any degree (has to be a combination of operations
supervision and leadership experience in manufacturing
- Experience and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong leadership, communication, facilitation, and
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Promote Safety and Employee Relations.
- Primary shift will be determined by need, but flexibility to
float to other shifts, and work weekends, as needed, is
- A portion of the job will be in a thermal production
environment; thus, the work may expose the employee to heat and hot
food products, coolers, and freezers requiring the use of personal
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Allen , Group Leader, Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!