Business Account Executive
Company: Vyve Broadband
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet
providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A
technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve
Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber
connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial
and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed
Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition
video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services
provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the
business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas
of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas,
Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina,
Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
The primary function of the Business Solutions Account Executive
(Account Executive) is to generate Vyve Business Solutions sales
opportunities and to supervise Vyve Business Solutions sales
activity for an assigned sales region. The Account Executives sales
focus is, but not solely, on fiber products. This position reports
directly to the Business Manager. Duties and responsibilities
include the following:
- Identify Business Solutions opportunities in the assigned
- Seek new customers by continuously prospecting and following
Vyve Business Solutions sales strategies and tactics
- Responsible for completing required documentation and reporting
for the proper processing of sales
- Execute sales strategy to meet sales goals for the assigned
- Coordinate customers solution needs, solution estimate and
final solution price quote for all Vyve Business Solution
- Communicate sales activities, reports and results as requested
- Develop and implement marketing plans, proposals and
presentations as needed
- Ongoing customer relationship management of existing customer
base within an assigned territory
- Monitor and manage past due accounts
- Frequent and regular communication with management team
- Practice safe and defensive driving when representing the
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Work effectively with fellow team members throughout Vyve
Broadband to meet or exceed company sales and service goals.
- Utilize strong, effective and positive interpersonal and
communication skills with temperament to effectively communicate
verbally and in writing directly with customers, co-workers, and
- Strong aptitude for organization and assertive setting of
priorities to successfully manage time and workload while working
independently or with a team to achieve business goals.
- Solid understanding using computers and programs such as
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data entry programs.
- Ability to present a professional and positive image and
project a positive outlook.
- Disciplined to meet critical deadlines through diligent
- Accepts and displays accountability to achieve goals.
- Abide by all Vyve policies and standards as described in the
employee handbook and by management.
- Must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively.
- Regularly sits and stands during working hours for prolonged
- Regularly work in an office setting with and around co-workers
and computer equipment.
- Operate personal vehicle on a regular basis for business
Education: High School degree or equivalent required. College
degree strongly preferred.
Experience: Minimum of three years of sales experience. Telecomm
and long-term sales projects experience preferred.
- Must be able to utilize personal vehicle, possess and maintain
valid insurance and drivers license, and maintain a good driving
- Ability to fulfill the job duties, skills and responsibilities
The above is a summary of responsibilities. Vyve anticipates that
the job responsibilities described herein may change from time to
time as the needs of the system are developed.
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are
equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate
against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individuals race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin,
age, handicap, disability, marital status, veteran status, reserve
or National Guard status, or any other status protected by
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Vyve Broadband, Allen , Business Account Executive, Other , Denison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!