Survey Helper (Entry Level)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Description: Responsibilities include:
- Performing hard physical labor such as cutting & clearing brush
lines, driving stakes in the ground, crossing difficult terrain
(including creeks, steep slopes, thick underbrush, etc.), and
setting iron rods for property corners.
- Unloading and organizing supplies.
- Stocking work trucks, under the supervision of the Party Chief,
with the necessary supplies and equipment to perform the daily
- Carrying heavy equipment & supplies, and setting-up tripods &
equipment in the field.
- Cleaning & upkeep of survey equipment and vehicles
- Other duties & assignments as directed, including assisting the
S.U.E. team with their S.U.E. related field work, if and when
needed.Skills:survey, construction, labor, helperAdditional Skills
- High School graduate or GED required
- Experience working outdoors within survey, construction,
landscape or related field
- Understanding of surveying or prior experience is preferred,
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We 're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Allen , Survey Helper (Entry Level), Other , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!