SHD - Looking for the Best Medication Aides/CMA/$14-$18 per hour/Pick your own shift!
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do You KARE?Join the KARE Revolution!Are you a licensed CMA?
Apply to be a HERO today. WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR
SUPER-COOL APP!! Search in the App Store for "KARE HEROES" or go to
our website at www.doyoukare.com/why-join-the-kare-revolution/
"Kare transformed my iife. As a Caregiver, I now have more
financial independence and job flexibility than I have ever had.
Everyone in the care industry should sign up." - Jasmine R. -
SHIFTS TO BEGIN IN SHERMAN/DENISON IN MAY! SIGN UP NOW!
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into
SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save
the day! With KARE, you can earn extra income using the license you
already have, control your own schedule, and have access to
potential new employers! Kare works with hundreds of Senior Housing
and Post Acute Facilities in your area.
There is no longer a need to work for an inflexible staffing agency
when, using your smartphone, you get to work whenever and wherever
you want, WITH NO SHIFT MINIMUMS!
- Need to make some extra income in addition to your full time
job? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Want to get paid the next business day after you work? JOIN THE
- Want to simply work whenever, and wherever you want? JOIN THE
- Looking to possibly switch jobs but want to try a few places
out before you commit? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!Here's how it works.
after you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell
you how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact
info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . .
.). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you
will become our newest HERO!!And let's talk about some of the fun
benefits you will receive by being a HERO!
- If you refer qualified friends, you'll make more money!
- Once you work your first few shifts, you'll make more
- If you work Bonus shifts, you'll make more money!
- Maintain a high star rating to make more money!
- When your referred friends work shifts, you get paid for every
hour they work, and...you guessed it! MAKE MORE MONEY!Plus, you
will be part of a larger KARE community that will be there to
support you along the way, encouraging you as we hope you will
encourage others. We need leaders like you to JOIN OUR REVOLUTION
AND BECOME A HERO TODAY!!So what kind of work can you do on KARE?
Well if you are already a caregiver or nurse, you probably already
have a good idea, but just in case, here is the stuff our HR person
made us write:
Potential Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment
assistance and services according to the health care provider's
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while
following community and regulatory guidelines
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders,
bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities
of daily living.
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining
- Possibly assist with laundry needs of the community or
- Document daily log of assistance.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
- Respect residents' confidentiality.
- Be familiar and comfortable with emergency equipment and
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Perform other duties as
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Requires a CMA license
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and
physically able to help residents who require physical
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory
impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug
- A valid copy of a TB test and BLS/CPR cardSo with that out of
the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the
"APPLY" button, send us your resume, and we promise to get back
with you VERY soon!
- Pay rates include typical bonuses paid and are based on similar
cities where Kare operates
Keywords: KARE, Allen , SHD - Looking for the Best Medication Aides/CMA/$14-$18 per hour/Pick your own shift!, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!