Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are Houst. A professional management service for properties.
Our mission is to become the global home of hosting.
We've grown fast. Since launching in 2015 (as Airsorted), we've
partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make
The business has now expanded worldwide - we're operating in over
20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there's a lot more
From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is
central to everything we do.
To be the local market leader, execute impactful strategies to
maximise our hosts revenue and grow your market, and act as a local
point of host escalation.
Responsibilities (subject to evolution)
- Review and optimise property listings on Airbnb and other
platforms with the objective of increasing bookings and host
- Proactive performance management and retention of a group of
part-time and full time hosts
- Put in place an account plan for each host with revenue and
occupancy growth targets
- Adapt the pricing strategy considering seasonality, letting
options, occupancy etc.
- Act as a point of escalations for the "Host Support team" when
major issues with host satisfaction arise and resolve in a
professional and efficient way.Be the main point of contact through
email or phone for high-value hosts
- Manage local sales calls and convert leads into active
- Onboarding of new properties locally, or expansion of their
- Create professional property listings
- Possess a commercial understanding of the airbnb industry and
- Ensure compliance to new and existing Market
- Support central teams with any market specific information
- Be responsible for all local administrative tasks (license
- Develop differentiated management strategies across your
portfolio to aid growth
- Conduct regular business reviews considering performance
against host's account plan
- Provide feedback/suggestions to the support teams of how
processes, tech, or training could be improved to better service
What we are looking for in you?
- You will be a well organised self-starter with a strong
attention to detail, a head for numbers, and hands-on experience in
forecasting and reporting.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever-changing
environment with an open information sharing culture.
- Sales. Driven to build and grow
- Relationship builder, you are able to easily build
relationships with all stakeholders; hosts, contractors, central
- An executor: A history of making your plans a reality,
involving multiple stakeholders with experience in taking
- Analytical: able to take often messy data to create actionable
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and
Keywords: Houst, Allen , Account Executive, Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!