DURANT, OK - J1 / H1b Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Orthopedics opening in Durant, Oklahoma. DURANT, OK (Visa
Candidates Welcome - Easy Access to Dallas, TX) - J1 / H1b
Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
AllianceHealth Durant is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join
a hospital-owned multi-specialty group in an employed position.
Anticipated call 1:3.
AllianceHealth Durant is a 148 bed acute care hospital with an
OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a
large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center,
Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program.
Durant, OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
- 15% lower Cost of Living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big
city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems Competitive Recruitment Package
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment J1 / H1b visa candidates are
welcome to apply!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Allen , DURANT, OK - J1 / H1b Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity , Other , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!