Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Kelly Services is assisting our client in identifying Mechanical
Assemblers for their Valve Manufacturing Plant in Sherman, Texas.
Hire Type: Direct HireAs an Assembler, you will:
- Receive support and on-the-job training right away, where you
will first focus on safety and then on meeting quality and
- Build and automate valves, actuators, instrumentation and
- Interpret job requirements to build customer orders.
- Operate testing equipment and analyze results.
- Complete documentation for tracking production quality.
- Operate bearing presses, ergonomic vices, torque wrenches and
other assembly related equipment.
- Inspect individual components and finished assemblies for
functionality, completeness and compliance to specifications.
- Verification and sign off for completed work.
- Accurately record any material identification or component
information as required by the job.
- Participate in teams to implement continuous improvements.
- Apply 5S System to maintain a safe, orderly and clean work
environment as an individual and as a team member.
- Must follow all safety and quality guidelines, policies and
Keywords: Kelly Services, Allen , Mechanical Assembler, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!