Home Instead Care Professional!
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 21, 2022
At Home Instead, we are looking for Caregivers willing to challenge
themselves daily to make a positive impact on the lives of others!
If you enjoy helping others, come join our Team of Professional
Caregivers. Assist an aging adult to remain in their home by
providing practical care such as protective supervision, meal prep,
light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands, incidental
transportation, and personal care. Everyone is unique, so their
needs and times vary. We need Caregivers for the morning and
afternoon, but have a strong need for the evening, weekend and
overnight CAREGivers. Background and Drug Screening are conducted.
We offer Competitive Pay, 401K, Alzheimer's Training, Paid
Training, and Staff Support to help you be successful.Primary
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record
check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)Please call Cierra at 903-893-1100 for
Or apply at
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Required
Keywords: Home Instead, Allen , Home Instead Care Professional!, Other , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!