Company: Emerson Electric Co.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Fisher Controls International, LLC, a business unit of Emerson
Electric Co., is hiring now with full time jobs available
immediately. Join our team and start your manufacturing career as
an Assembler. At Fisher Controls International, LLC, you will earn
competitive wages with excellent wage progression, comprehensive
benefits, and most importantly, job opportunities to build a
rewarding and successful career. Apply today and work for a company
where safety is constantly valued and celebrated.
Compensation Package Highlights:
* Climate controlled work environment with paid lunch/breaks
* Participation in our Variable Pay Plan bonus
* Healthcare (Medical, Vision, Dental) effective on the first of
the month following date of hire
* Company paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
* Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D
* Paid vacation - eligible 90 days after hire
* Paid sick time hours
* Paid holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
* Tuition reimbursement program
* 401k - eligible 45 days after hire
* Identify Theft Protection enrollment options
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Spontaneous Recognition Program
* 2nd Shift Pay Differential of $.50 per hour
As an Assembler, you will:
* Receive support and on-the-job training right away, where you
will first focus on safety and then on meeting quality and
* Build and automate valves, actuators, instrumentation and
* Interpret job requirements to build customer orders.
* Operate testing equipment and analyze results.
* Complete documentation for tracking production quality.
* Operate bearing presses, ergonomic vices, torque wrenches and
other assembly related equipment.
* Inspect individual components and finished assemblies for
functionality, completeness and compliance to specifications.
* Verification and sign off for completed work.
* Accurately record any material identification or component
information as required by the job.
* Participate in teams to implement continuous improvements.
* Apply 5S System to maintain a safe, orderly and clean work
environment as an individual and as a team member.
* Must follow all safety and quality guidelines, policies and
Current Shifts Available:
* 2nd Shift 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Who you are:
You are safety conscious and act with a clear sense of ownership.
You align words and actions to model reliability. You follow
through on commitments. You partner with others to get work done.
You contribute to a work climate where differences are valued and
supported. You act with diplomacy and tact. You build constructive
relationships with people both similar and different to yourself.
You understand the importance of meeting the needs of our external
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
* Basic math and reading comprehension skills.
* Ability to do basic computer functions including learning
functions within Oracle software.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Working knowledge of hand tools including but not limited to:
screwdrivers, drills, impact wrenches, sockets, torque wrenches,
and overhead hoists.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to learn and obtain certifications (as required) to
operate various material moving equipment, power hand tools, and
* Flexibility in work hours; available to work occasional to
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Assembly or manufacturing experience preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to:
* Use the required Personal Protective Equipment. (Steel toe shoes,
gloves, safety glasses, etc.)
* Regularly required to stand.
* Regularly required to use fingers and hands.
* Regularly handles, feels and reaches with hands and arms.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and
talk or hear.
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
* Occasionally required to sit.
* Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive
innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more
sustainable. We invest in our employees to ensure they have the
marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this
Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from
onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people,
our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on
environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options
to meet your individual and family needs: medical insurance plans,
dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more.
We also provide you flexible time-off plans, including paid
parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every
employee is valued and respected for their experiences and
perspectives - and that reflects the world around us. We believe a
diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment contributes to
the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the
best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and
our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more
about our Culture & Values and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1,
H-1, H-2, L, B, J or TN, or who need sponsorship for work
authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran
status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any
discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or
using this website to apply for a position, please contact:
Additional Information External
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering
company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial,
commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and
discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and
the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human
comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy
efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world's most essential industries solve
the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global
workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we
hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support
Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration,
Our Causes - Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future -
shape, define and fuel Emerson's culture while inspiring our
innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career
change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or
recently received your MBA degree, you'll find opportunities with
us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.
Keywords: Emerson Electric Co., Allen , Assembler, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!