Educational Diagnostician 2022/2023 school year
Company: RCM Health Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RCM is looking for Educational Diagnosticians to provide
assessments to students around the Sherman, TX area for the
2022/2023 school year.
Primary Purpose: Assess the educational, learning styles, and
program needs of students referred to special education services.
Work cooperatively with instructional personnel to provide the most
appropriate instructional programs for students with
Qualifications: Education/Certification: Master's degree in
educational assessment Valid Texas teaching certificate Valid Texas
educational diagnostician certificate
Special Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of diagnostic procedures,
education of special education students, human development, and
learning theories Ability to interpret data Excellent
organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Select and administer formal and informal assessments to
determine student eligibility for special education services
according to federal and Texas Education Agency regulations. 2.
Compile and evaluate comprehensive student information including
classroom observations; personal interviews with the student,
teachers(s), parents and others; and relevant assessment data.
Consult with parents and teacher concerning the educational needs
of students and interpretation of assessment data.
3. Conduct or participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal
(ARD) Committee to assist with interpretation of assessment data,
appropriate placement, and development of Individual Education
Plans (IEP) for students according to district procedures.
4. Present staff development training in assigned schools to assist
school personnel in identifying and understanding students with
5. Assist classroom teachers with implementation of IEP.
6. Participate in RTI process. Program Management
7. Participate in the selection of assessment materials and
8. Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of the assessment
program and make changes based on findings.
9. Compile, maintain, and file reports, records, and other
10. Comply with policies established by federal and state law,
State Board of Education rule, and local board policy. Comply with
all district and local campus routines and regulations.
Keywords: RCM Health Care, Allen , Educational Diagnostician 2022/2023 school year, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!