Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Global Platform Solutions Organization brings together
design and ad tech to provide our clients with a first class
service. From scoping to production, we pride ourselves on what we
deliver and we achieve this by understanding the needs of our
clients, throughout the industry, better than anyone else. Being
the largest leading media verification business globally we are
behind some of the most important advertiser decisions being made.
Join us and you'll be part of a journey into cutting edge
technology and the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Solutions Engineer
to join IAS's EMEA Solutions Engineering team based in Paris. We
are looking for a solutions engineer to lead our technical frontier
in the French market, who lives and breathes technical consultancy
with elegance and simplicity, decoding client requirements and
turning them into white glove deliverables. We are looking for an
individual who knows the industry well and has at least 1-2 years
experience in a similar role.
As a Solutions Engineer you will be reporting into the Manager,
Solutions Engineering EMEA.
This role is central to the business in EMEA and as such is at the
forefront of working with external and internal teams at all
levels. The goal of this position is to manage the advanced and
technical aspect of our existing and growing business in the French
What You'll Do
* Receive comprehensive training for IAS technology and how it fits
into the market.
* Become established as the technical point of contact for internal
teams on questions and knowhow.
* Gain ongoing experience, education and knowledge every step of
* Work closely with local sales teams to support project
* Scope and onboard projects for new and existing clients.
* Liaise with other internal teams, as well as client teams and key
* Work with Integration Engineering teams to deploy products and
* Project manage integrations from the initial stages to
successfully going live, then transition over to post-sales
* Review and test product integrations to ensure proper
implementation and lead troubleshooting if issues arise.
* Collect feedback from your local market to share with the wider
team and product team.
* Be the first to trial new features from Product Management before
What You'll Need:
* A curiosity for knowledge and a passion for puzzles.
* Have experience with problem analysis and sharp problem-solving
* Experience working with clients, partners, stakeholders, internal
teams and senior leads.
* An ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-stream
* Excellent written and verbal communication - English and
* Outstanding attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Some proficiency with HTML, CSS and Python is optional, but
* Coding with any Object Oriented Language is also considered.
* BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred.
* Fluent in English and French required.
* Ambition to learn, grow and progress.
* A friendly, fun and social team spirit.
* Excited to keep up with the latest progress and trends in ad
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media
quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are
viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments,
activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and
transparency in digital media quality for the world's leading
brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven
technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded
in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of
top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more
information, visit integralads.com or email us at
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity
and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity
or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We
strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA
community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with
your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including
the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records,
commercial information, professional or employment or engagement
information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn
from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including
performing services and operations related to your potential
employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have
questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any
unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in
becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email
introducing your company to email@example.com. We
will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Keywords: Integral, Allen , Solutions Engineer, Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!