Company: Stanton Optical
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Overview Does a dynamic, exciting and results driven fast-paced
environment catch your attention? Are you ready to join a company
with tremendous growth opportunities? At Stanton Optical and My
Eyelab we call our sales associates Manager in Training because we
invest in developing our future leaders from the moment they join
our family. As a Manager in Training, you will create an easy and
memorable experience for all of our patients and customers when
assisting them throughout our unique sales process to fulfill their
eyewear needs. We are looking to match self motivated individuals
with a role where they are ultimately in charge of their earning
and career potential. About us: My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are
among the nation's fastest growing, full-service retail optical
centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality
eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a
leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation's most
desirable optical brands. Our team members share and support the
Vision, Mission and Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These
include: Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy Values: iCARE * Integrity: We see
integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers,
employees and stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring
consistency and delivering on our commitments.
* Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a
diverse group, offering proactive communication and being
open-minded to new ideas.
* Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative,
delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our
actions and taking ownership of results.
* Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships,
being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
* Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven
decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for
others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
Responsibilities * Greet our patients and customers as they enter
the store, identify patients' needs to ensure an easy and memorable
experience while providing promotional products and services
available. Answer customers inquiries
* Assists patients and customers to choose eyewear that best fit
their budget requirements as well as eyecare needs. Troubleshoot
and identify problems related to prescription.
* Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and
provide solutions to remedy situations.
* Attain sales goals established while complying with company and
local policies and procedures.
* Adhering to quality control standards including OSHA and other
* Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties
* Other duties as assigned and required Qualifications * You have
1+ year of proven track record of delivering outstanding customer
service while exceeding sales goals in a fast paced retail
* You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible
with changing business needs in a team environment
* You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a
diverse group of people Are you the perfect fit? * Do you share our
vision of modernizing eye care for all people and making eye care
* Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
* Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and
eager to share that passion with others?
* Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and
fostering innovation among your team?
* Are you consistently promoting high work standards while
empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our
* Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined
based on business needs
* Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
* Optical experience is a plus Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and
My Eye Lab Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions
at our company are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Keywords: Stanton Optical, Allen , Sales Associate, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!