Assembler - 3rd Shift
Company: Illinois Tool Works
Posted on: November 19, 2021
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven
history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the
professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and
flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing,
electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment
to being a customer centric organization with operational
excellence, superior service, and new product development that has
guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the
ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry.
Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our
product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW
Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex -
(Teks -, Sammys -), Red Head (TruBolt -, Tapcon -), Ramset
(Trakfast -), and PNA (Diamond Dowel -) with an overall history
dating back to 1910.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive
salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help
employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
SIGN ON BONUS- $2000.
* The Individual will be responsible for assembling and packaging
Ramset product per process specifications and coach's
* Proficiently maintain machinery through basic preventive
maintenance; lubrication, etc.
* Perform all quality checks according to MIIs and quality
specifications sheets. Track and document quality checks and scrap
for assigned equipment as required.
* Set up, operate and troubleshoot any and all assembly equipment
in assembly department.
* Required to weigh count parts, place cartons into bulk shippers,
seal, label and place on skid.
* Required to use various hand tools such as pliers, screwdriver
and wrenches for machine adjustments and set-ups.
* Follow all prescribed safety/housekeeping practices and
procedures. Identify and tag safety hazards on machinery and in
work area. Perform 5-S activities and improvements as required. In
addition, track machine downtime per shift.
* Work with other team members and participates in team events and
* This position may be assigned other duties as needed to support
plant and to meet customer needs.
* High School Diploma or GED, required.
* Must be able to work 3rd shift hours (7:30pm -6:00am) Sunday -
Wednesday with occasional overtime.
* Ability to understand basic machinery. 1+ years of manufacturing
experience; including set up, operate, changeover, use of
measurement tools and knowledge of preventive maintenance
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to perform basic math (adding and subtraction).
* Must be able to recognize and identify parts, problems, and offer
* Must be able to read blueprints/specification sheets and follow
* Must be able to complete supplemental training (i.e. blueprint
reading, technical math, and measurement tools).
* Must have basic English communication skills (read, write and
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an
applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access the online application
system process due to your disability, please click here for
information on how to contact us directly.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Allen , Assembler - 3rd Shift, Professions , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!