Credit Risk Analyst - SCIB
Company: Banco Santander Brazil
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Credit Risk Analyst - SCIB Paris, Frana ATIVIDADES E DESAFIOS
DESSA VAGA SCIB is looking for a CREDIT RISK ANALYST, based in our
BOADILLA DEL MONTE office. WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to be part of one of the largest transformations the
World is experiencing in the past several decades? In Financial
Services, consumer expectations are rising, and technological
advances are enabling amazing customer experiences and new
businesses not possible before. The emergence of disruptive
platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is
poised to do the same in financial services. At Santander
(www.santander.com) we embrace this change. Santander Corporate &
Investment Banking (SCIB) is Santander's global division that
supports some of the world's most complex and sophisticated
corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services
and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs. Our
mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
You can click here Why Santander to watch a short clip and learn
why banking is still exciting. Santander is proud of being an
organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of
gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to
contribute to help more people and business prosper. WHAT YOU WILL
BE DOING As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will be responsible to
analyze and monitor credit risk profile of the Continental Europe
SCIB clients portfolio of Financial Institutions (Banks and
Insurances), provide risk assessments: perform ratings (groups and
subsidiaries), admission process of deals including presentation to
different committees, definition of annual risk appetite and limits
for each client, Clearly identify potential risks when analyzing
transactions and performing rating and rationalize and monitor
capital/RWA allocation. Protect and strengthen the balance sheet of
Banco Santander, especially in its Continental Europe franchise. We
need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Understand and asses the credit quality of clients under
- Ensure data quality both in terms of ratings and exposure
- Make sure Risk SCIB governance is followed in every
- Close relationship with Financial Institutions Bankers to align
criteria and pass the right messages.
- Talk straight and listen carefully.
- Meet deadlines. The first months the location will be in Paris.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE
- 1 years of experience in similar credit risk positions or
Corporate Banking. EDUCATION Required
- University degree preferably in Economics or Business
- CFA or similar highly valued. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE Required
- Strong Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge of Corporate & Investment Banking products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High writing and speaking proficiency in English.
- Good Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Synthesis and summary capabilities. Desired
- Previous experience within SCIB will be positively
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Thomson Reuteres highly valued
- Spanish will be highly valued. WHAT WE OFFER YOU Welcome to
#TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple
idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the
means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people
around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the
actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a
difference and helps people to prosper.
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop
through world-class training, challenging work, and different
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares - about its
people, its wider community, and the environment.
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are
leaders in their field.
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that
has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year
history. If you want to know more about us, follow us on Ubicacin
principal:ES-MD-Madrid Puesto:0.Risks Organizacin:BANCO SANTANDER
PERFIL NECESSRIO PARA ESTA VAGA EXPERINCIA PROFISSIONAL FORMAO
Keywords: Banco Santander Brazil, Allen , Credit Risk Analyst - SCIB, Professions , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!