Company: Huhtamaki US
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging
solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and
convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and
on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and
help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are
on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join
our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy.
We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
Summary of Primary Purpose
* Oversees and supervises the shift production functions,
developing progressive plans for the improvement and maximization
of resources and fulfilling capacity potential in conjunction with
meeting or exceeding customer requirements and achieving
profitability for the company.
Description of Major Responsibilities
* Direct production employees in activities, policies, practices,
procedures, and quality output to meet or exceed customer
requirements. Maximize efficiencies. Minimize costs through waste
reduction, process improvements, and other activities with
employees in department.
* Maintain scheduled production to meet customer quality and
* Support/assist duties required for training employees for
compliance to procedures. Recommend changes to system as needed for
* Insure quality verifications and checks are achieved in each
* Supervise preventive maintenance activities in affected
* Ability to discuss important issues with the Production Manager
and Plant Manager
* Participate in evaluation and recommend new equipment for long
* Participate in evaluating, hiring, and discipline of production
* Support safety program. Act as a First Responder
* Manage and support production employees to gain favorable
* Assist in the investigation of root causes and
corrective/preventive actions for identified issues.
* Comply with procedures in Internal Controls Policies &
* Commitment to Quality & Continuous Improvement: A climate of
cooperation, teamwork, and never-ending quality improvement is the
best way for the Company to be successful in a highly competitive
industry and to provide job enhancement and increased job security
for its employees. The Company's way of doing business is built
around: internal and external customer satisfaction, designed to
provide the highest quality products at the lowest costs; dedicated
to employee involvement and continuous improvement of every aspect
of the business; trust and integrity; respect for dignity of
individuals; productivity; the ability to adapt to an ever-changing
business environment; recognition of effort and achievement; and
* Will work in a manufacturing environment and will use the
following equipment: computer, printer, copier and telephone.
Requires walking (40%), standing (50%) and sitting (10%). Requires
full range of body motion such as twisting, bending, squatting,
reaching at/above/below shoulders. Visual requirements include
near/far acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision. Will be
required to travel by plane and auto for training and exposure to
new processes and equipment as needed.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma required. 5 to 10 years related experience
and/or training. BS Ops Management or equivalent combination of
education and experience
Join us to shape the future together!
Keywords: Huhtamaki US, Allen , Production Supervisor, Professions , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!