Enterprise Risk Analyst
Company: UNIFY Talent Acquisition
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nation's
largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially
sound and growth-oriented. We're expanding rapidly to meet the
needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work
together to strive toward a common goal, "providing superior
service to our members." In doing so, we promote a culture where
your ideas matter, your growth matters, and you matter. We
encourage all team members to challenge and encourage themselves
and their teammates to work smarter and to be more
successfulSummary:Assists with the development and execution of key
operational risk management activities, including building and
maintaining department and organizational risk assessments. Assists
in the development of the ERM framework including risk policies and
procedures. Develops reporting of key risks, mitigation strategies,
and risk metrics across the enterprise; facilitation and evaluation
of risks and controls completed by business
- Support business leaders across the enterprise in the
development and recording of risk assessments.
- Maintains the ERM documentation and follow up on risk
- Build risk assessments for products, services or departments to
be used as a tool for department leaders
- Assists with the preparation of risk mitigation plans for
strengthening the effectiveness of controls in assigned business
- Collaborates with various business units across the credit
union to develop controls and strategies which address risk.
- Ensures the ongoing review of risks and updates the ERM Program
of Major Risks as needed
- Assists in the development of processes to define and address
- Performs data collection and analysis in support of risk
management project activities.
- Develops spreadsheets and reports which summarize risk
- Identifies, reviews, assesses, and documents risk management
and control issues in assigned business processes.
- Support ERM projects and initiatives to drive improvements to
key processes and controls
- In conjunction with other risk management areas in the lines of
businesses, helps develop, implement, monitor, and manage market,
credit, liquidity, regulatory/compliance, and operational risk
mitigation programs on an enterprise level
- Perform analysis of proposed new products to ensure new
initiatives commence in a manner that minimizes risk to the
- Acts as an internal advisor/partner to Bank business units
regarding risk management matters
- Prepares status reports, key metrics and other risk-related and
dashboard reporting in accordance with the ERM program and ad hoc,
as requested by management.
- Participates in risk analysis and risk assessment
- Works with risk partners on the development of risk assessments
and research key risks and controls.
- Completes all required UNIFY training timely.
- Follows all relevant UNIFY policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Risk Management financial
- Project management or similar experience required
- Strong knowledge of credit union operations required/banking
- Corporate governance and risk management framework experience
(GRC Principles) .
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant work experience in lieu
of a degree may be considered.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability
to utilize critical thinking to make reasoned decisions.
- Must be a proactive self-starter willing to take
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Must be
able to multi-task effectively and follow timelines/project
- Ability to work independently, yet also be a team-player within
the department and the organization as a whole.
- Must produce accurate and reliable work.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Must be willing to take direction with a positive attitude.See
the UNIFY Difference!At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is
a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to
provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team
succeed. UNIFY provides a work environment which promotes learning,
growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge
themselves.Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package*
Includes:Medical (PPO/HMO), Prescription, Dental (PPO/DMO), Vision,
Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
401(K) Plan with employer match
Education reimbursement for approved programs
UNIFY banking privileges for you and your family
- All programs subject to review and changeUNIFY is proud to be a
drug-free, EOE including disability/vets. For more information on
UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com#indbra1
Keywords: UNIFY Talent Acquisition, Allen , Enterprise Risk Analyst, Professions , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!