Parts Outside Sales
Company: Premier Truck Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Winners Work Here!
Premier Truck Group is proud of the diversity that comprises our
winning team. We see the equality and inclusiveness amongst our
team members as our ultimate tool in moving our organization and
Who is Premier Truck Group?
Premier Truck Groupis headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly
40 locations throughout the US and Canada, making it the largest
Freightliner dealer group in North America. We offer a premium
selection of new Freightliner and Western Star commercial vehicles,
a large selection of previously owned commercial trucks, and a full
suite of parts, maintenance, and repair services. When you build
your career here, you make a commitment to being the very best in
the business. We are the pre-eminent group of Freightliner truck
dealerships in the nation with serious plans for the future and we
want you to be a part of it.
Why Join Our Winning Team?
When you join our team, you're rewarded with the opportunity work
for an organization that provides opportunities for career growth
and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
interests, along with a fully comprehensive benefits package
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Employee Assistant Programs
Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
401k Plan with Employer Match
Here are some quick insights into this opportunity. We would love
to discuss it with you in more detail!
TheOutside Parts Sales Personsolicits parts business from accounts
through personal, phone and other contacts. Routinely contact
current and prospective customers in the Dallas Area promoting
parts products and service capabilities. Build relationships with
existing and prospective customers and major accounts. Achieve
sales and profit quotas, fully and quickly address customer needs
and issues, resolve problems and develop opportunities through
available resources. Find new customers by assessing their needs
and how Premier Truck Group can be their sourcing partner.
- A high school diploma or GED is required. Additional product
training preferred. Combination of education, training or
experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and
abilities will be considered.
- A minimum of one to three years' experience in parts and/or
service sales; heavy duty truck parts/service sales experience
- Sales or sales management experience.
- Ability to prospect and initiate customer calls to develop
- Ability to listen, communicate effectively and resolve conflict
with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to read and understand parts catalogs, service manuals
- Knowledge of company products.
- Ability to write/type letters to customers and other
- Knowledge of accounting, sales, and state and federal
- Must have good verbal and written communication
- Ability to operate personal computer and office
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Goal oriented, results focused.
Licenses or Certificates:
- A valid driver's license is required.
Ready to Join?
Apply now to learn more about what Premier Truck Group has to
Premier Truck Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Premier Truck Group, Allen , Parts Outside Sales, Sales , Howe, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!